Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teleporter not in backpack
I picked up my teleporter that I placed down a few days ago deep into the area I was mining at before (so i can teleport to and from where I'm mining with ease) and it didn't go in my backpack
_-=~~***~~=-_
| Major Tom |
*~~=-----=~~*
Did you pick it up while your inventory was full?
Network Engineer • Mathematician • Software Novice • Photoshop Professional • Musician • Dark Souls Enthusiast • Stephen King Fan

[Image: Rose_zps976cb6eb.png]
Tomslucky7, I had the inventory server 'mega crash' a few days ago so it didn't save newly placed furniture within a short time-span. So the server thought you were picking up furni that wasn't there. It shouldn't happen again in the future. I compensated you 2,000 coin.

Gunso, I am currently coding the client to not allow people to pick up furniture if their backpack is already full. This was an oversight.
(11-22-2017, 09:12 AM)Gunso Wrote: Did you pick it up while your inventory was full?
Picking up / buying furniture while the backpack is full has been fixed. Smile
[Image: WgxO83Q.png]
Woo! I forgot about this bug until I saw the thread. Probably the first one I ran into. Tongue
Network Engineer • Mathematician • Software Novice • Photoshop Professional • Musician • Dark Souls Enthusiast • Stephen King Fan

[Image: Rose_zps976cb6eb.png]